brain cancer awareness

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thank you Tri Delts!

Today was a very good day from start to finish.  I started back to work today and it was good to see everyone.  I got a sweet surprise of flowers to put on my station.  Thank you Dad, Ruth, Samantha, and Joey!  I am so blessed to have such supportive people in my life.

Also tonight we went to tell Bella's story and talk about how St Jude was so great for us at the Tri Delta House.  They are so awesome!  They are very active in raising money for St. Jude.  Thank you for being so nice and allowing us to come visit!

One thing today caught my eye and made me think.  I have 2 pictures of my girls on my station.  One of Baylor age 4 and Bella age 7.  I realized Baylor's picture will continue to change, however Bellas won't.  It made me kinda of sad to think she will be forever 8.  I know she is seeing all the wonderful things we are doing for her foundation.  I just wish she was here to share it with me.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. She is not only seeing what you are doing, she is helping to make it happen. I truly believe that. I can't imagine how hard this is for you, but you are doing a great job. Love you guys. Jennifer Romero

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your husband are such an inspiration. I am a Tri Delt and listened to Bella's story on the 28th. You are such a strong woman and I look up to you for the strength that you have. Thank you so much for coming speak at our house. You touched me and many other girls this week. I can only hope and pray to be as strong as you and your husband are. I wish y'all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble, for the Lord your God will not fail you or forsake you.