brain cancer awareness

Photobucket

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Enjoying the day

Today the weather made me actually stop and do nothing.  This is something I haven't done in a very long time.  I feel like if I stop and be still too much I may constantly miss her!  But what something I was reminded about today is that God is taking care of me because I have sweet Baylor.  Who by the way is a spitting image of Bella.  We made cupcakes today and played and turned the music up and danced all around the house.  I had forgotten how fun rainy Saturdays were for the Bowman family.  We even got to snuggle in bed and eat chocolate while watching a movie.  Everyday we have so many things going on with our lives its nice to say I'm going to put everything on hold today and spend it with my family.

So I recommend on the next rainy weekend day to stop and enjoy the things that are around you because you never know what the future may hold.  Bella was with us in spirit today and I know this because Baylor talked about how much she missed her sister and I saw for the first time how Baylor had lost her best friend too.

Photobucket


1 comment:

Photobucket
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble, for the Lord your God will not fail you or forsake you.