brain cancer awareness

Photobucket

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fairhope, Alabama

Baylor and I just got back from Fairhope, Alabama visiting my Dad and Ruth.  When Bella first got sick they purchased a brick for Bella to support the local theater.  I was so glad to finally be able to see it
 It was a great trip but I missed Bella a lot.  From the minute I walked in the door I could just hear her little voice talking about the fake cat that was on her bed and thinking she would go nuts over Nana's Mardi Gras tree.  She would usually go a talk about all the ordainments one by one.  We also went to the beach and I know Bella would have been the first in the water.  Like I've said before those memories creep up on you and really kick your butt.

Also when I was gone I felt so guilty leaving Bella all alone.  I hope that feeling goes away because while I was there it was the first time that I couldn't sleep at night since she has past.



Thank you Pop Pop and Nana!


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble, for the Lord your God will not fail you or forsake you.