brain cancer awareness

Photobucket

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Radiothon with 96.1 the River

Thank you everyone who made the phones ring off the hook yesterday while Trey and I were at the Radiothon!  They will be playing Bella's story again today so please listen to 96.1 the River and if you haven't donated please donate to help Our Lady of Lake Children's Hospital.  It is very comforting to know that if we ever have to bring our children to a hospital that we have a place with amazing doctors and nurses who will take care of them like they were their own.



Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Dear Kim,

    First off, I want to say how very sorry I was to hear about your beautiful daughter.

    Your friend Sarah used to do my hair at Aveda. I lost contact with her over the years since she left.

    I recently met her a few days ago. She told me about Bella and this wonderful foundation!

    My was a patient at St. Jude too. He was dx with a brain tumor as well. Grade 2 astrocytoma. (they believe or a JPA?) It was inoperable. He had radiation at St. Jude. Surgery at Johns Hopkins.

    He is now in remission, we are 6 years out of treatment.

    My heart aches for you... I think your blog is beautiful and is such an incredible way to honor your brave little girl. The foundation sounds incredible.

    Thank you for giving back and bringing awareness to pediatric brain cancer. There is such a need!!

    I'll look forward to coming back and visiting here. I really enjoyed seeing pictures of Bella!

    I look forward to meeting you one day.

    Keep holding on!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble, for the Lord your God will not fail you or forsake you.