brain cancer awareness

Photobucket

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Good days and Bad days

This week has had its ups and downs.  My plan for Bella's room is to make it into Bella Bowman Foundation headquarters.  So many auction items are coming in for the Ball and our wonderful friend Court Smith made me the most gorgeous desk for the foundation and I am running out of room.
So this week I had a very good friend and my mother help me clean out Bellas room.  Packing her clothes was the hardest thing but it needed to be done.  I would have many nights of sobbing and weakness in there holding all her beautiful dresses!  But now her room still has a lot of her still in there but more room for all the great things to come with our foundation!

So that was the down but the up was I have been asked to be on the board of the Cancer Services of Baton Rouge.  Also I went to a Sponsor dinner this week and I met the most heartfelt people who really want to help our community with families battling cancer.  So this is a hugh honor for me and I feel like this in all in Gods plan to make a difference.  I love getting reminders what my purpose is.  I hope you find your purpose!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble, for the Lord your God will not fail you or forsake you.