brain cancer awareness

Photobucket

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bella's Ball


What a amazing night!  It was beyond prefect!!  I cant wait to see the pictures.  Lovetrolux will send me a link to all the pictures and I will post them as soon as I get them!

Thank you to all the people who made this happen and also Thank you to all the people who came out and showed there support!
It was truly a night I will never forget!!  And I have this amazing picture to look at everyday to remind me!  Thank you Jacob!!!





Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Bella’s Ball is also quickly becoming a favourite of parents and children alike. It is sure to inspire and entertain.
    Bella's Ball is a children's story, written by Annaliese Chatterton, about a butterfly named Bella who wants to enter the Flutterfly Ball but finds herself feeling afraid. Though her friends encourage her to enter, Bella comes across several other bugs who do not think she is flutter material, causing her to question herself and whether she is really good enough for the ball. After hearing a story from the Ladybug Teller, Bella makes her final decision.
    http://bellas-ball-best-selling-ebook.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble, for the Lord your God will not fail you or forsake you.