Hello to all of you,
It has been a while since our last communication to Bella’s Follower’s, so here are a few updates on the Bella Bowman Foundation:
- The Bella Bowman Foundation continues to grow awareness! We are pleased to announce the launch of our website! You can view the site at www.bellabowman.org Now that our site is live you can keep track of the progress on the Bella Bowman Foundation and all of the events that we are planning.
- Recent events that the Bella Bowman Foundation hosted or took part in:
· Bella’s Market – This event raised over $1,500.
· Adagio Fashion Show – Over $1,400 contributed to the Foundation!
- Thursday, April 19th Chili’s at two locations (College Dr. and Millerville Rd.) in Baton Rouge, has agreed to donate 10% of ALL dine-in or take out restaurant sales for the day, to the Bella Bowman Foundation! In order for the 10% of sales to be donated you must mention the Bella Bowman Foundation so the order can be marked appropriately. Attached is a flyer for this that can be printed and presented to receive a FREE CHIPS & SALSA with your order. This coupon must be present to receive the Free Chips and Salsa. You have permission to forward this coupon to your friends and family. This will be an all-day event so help us spread the word. This is a special event for us because Bella was a patient at the Chili’s building on the St. Jude campus. We are most appreciative of St. Jude and one of their sponsor’s Chili’s.
- Bella’s Ball is just around the corner on May 10th at 6.30 pm | The Louisiana State Museum. Tickets are available on the website www.bellabowman.org Attached is the ad that is running in 225 and inRegister magazines. - - - - Hope to see you all there!
- Bella’s Boo Dash is a 5K run that we are planning for October. More details will be available soon on the Events page on the website www.bellabowman.org
- We have been invited to participate in a Father / Daughter fishing tournament in Fourchon, LA. This has been an annual event that one of our follower’s has asked for all of the profits from this tournament be donated to the Bella Bowman Foundation. Again, more details to follow for this event…
As always, we thank you for support, prayers and following.