brain cancer awareness

Photobucket

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Gentle Hands

I am very excited about speaking at Gentle Hands Tuesday evening at St. Aloysius. I love sharing Bella's story. It helps me feel like she is here with me and never forgotten!


Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you… Jeremiah 1:5

Gentle Hands Memorial Service

Join us for an evening memorial service
for families who have suffered the loss of a child.
All faiths are welcome.


Tuesday, October 2, 2012
6:30 pm
St. Aloysius Catholic Church

We invite you to arrive early to sit in the garden
and pray or reflect near the Gentle Hands Sculpture.

Gentle Hands is a ministry of St. Aloysius Parish that ministers to families that have suffered the death of a child through miscarriage, stillbirth, early infant loss or other tragedies.

For more information, e-mail: Michelle Breaux @ 4breaux@att.net

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble, for the Lord your God will not fail you or forsake you.